Wednesday 30 November 2016

What’s Your Vision for Gridwall?

So have you heard about this new thing called as Gridwall? I know it’s not new but the type of current usage is new. It is the simple fixture but is getting famous everywhere, be it homes, retail stores or shops. What I can say about other people. I also bought one for me, for my home to hang few artifacts I love. This wall enhances the beauty of the display and the additional benefit is that it saves place as well. If I am not wrong then many gift stores or the sports’ accessory stores prefer this wall to display their items as it gives the perfect classy look they are looking for.

A lot of store professionals say that Gridwall is the most versatile fixture for any store. It can be used as a wall to wall display or can be hung from the roof or can be set on the ground too. The wall is quite easy to set anywhere in the store or home if you have the vision about what is the exact look you are imagining then I am pretty sure you can set in the similar fashion. It is something you can play very nicely if you know how.

If we talk about my vision then let me tell you that how did I place my Gridwall and what is hanging on it. So I have a spare room in my flat which I thought will be perfect for the party room. An air conditioner was already installed in that room. So I fixed the wall parallel to the roof in the whole room. Then in the corners, I hanged some flurry curtains which were only around one foot long. Then in the inner panels I started hanging the sparkly lights and between those lights, I hanged various artifacts. Whoa, as soon as anyone’s enter the room and switch on the light, the whole room gives almost hundreds of shades of color together and which do not irritate the eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment